8th June 2023
2023 Global Benefits Forecast – with a focus on the UK
(GMT +01:00) 13:00 London
(GMT -04:00) 8:00 New York
(GMT +02:00) 14:00 Berlin
(GMT +08:00) 20:00 Singapore
What do global organisations have in mind for 2023, what are their priorities, and what challenges do they face?
In Q1 2023, MBWL conducted its annual global benefits survey of senior leaders at multinational organisations worldwide. The survey covered a range of critical topics for global benefits leaders under three headings:
- ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) – including topics such as climate, DE&I, and sustainability
- Talent and Growth – including topics such as the role of benefits in your EVP (employee value proposition), and alignment between business objectives and employee values
- Employee resilience and people risk – including topics such as risk mitigation, employee belonging, and mental health.
Our survey again had a wonderful response, even larger than last year – from 141 participants representing leading global organisations worldwide.
Join us to hear the detailed results of our global survey, global and regional trends, and implications for future benefit provision.
Our experts will be discussing:
- Detailed results of our survey and 2023 Global Benefits Forecast
- Latest benefits priorities and key takeaways at a global level
- Trends and implications for benefits in the UK
- John Paul (JP) Augeri, Managing Director and Global EB Consulting Leader, Milliman
- David Collington, Head of Benefits Consultancy, Barnett Waddingham
- Elouise Rolo, Senior Consultant, MBWL International