Past Event - 28th November 2023
DE&I – New laws, transparency and impact for global employee benefits
With increasing global legislation around pay transparency and reporting pay gaps, including a new EU Pay Transparency Directive, in this webinar we will explore the legal issues employers need to be prepared for, as well as the broader impact of pay disparity for global employee benefits. We will also consider trends and legal issues in relation to the design of global benefits to support diversity, equity and inclusion.
Please join global experts from Eversheds Sutherland and MBWL International for a deep dive into the latest legal developments and trends in DE&I relating to employee benefits worldwide, and the issues and opportunities that leaders at global employers should be addressing (and how).
- John-Paul (JP) Augeri, Managing Director, Milliman
- Elouise Rolo, Senior Consultant, MBWL International
- Melissa Blissett, Senior Consultant, Barnett Waddingham
- Elizabeth Graves, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Charlotte Cartwright, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Céline Wauters, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland