Past Event - 13th June 2022
Global Benefits Priorities Survey results – with a focus on Canada
What do global organisations have in mind for 2022, what are their priorities and what challenges do they face?
In Q1 2022, MBWL ran a global survey on key employee benefits topics that are top of mind for senior leaders at leading organisations worldwide, under three headings:
- ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) – including topics such as climate, DE&I (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) and oversight
- Talent and Growth – including topics such as the role of benefits in your EVP (Employee Value Proposition), and alignment with people and business objectives
- Maximising Value – including topics such as employee appreciation, performance and measurement, drivers for change, and cost and resources.
Our survey had tremendous response from almost 120 participants from leading global organisations, representing over 6 million employees worldwide.
Join us to hear the detailed results of our global survey, global and regional trends and implications for future benefit provision.
Our experts will be discussing:
- Detailed results of our 2022 Global Benefits Priorities Survey
- Latest benefits priorities and key takeaways at a global level
- Trends and implications for benefits in Canada