Hosted by Barnett Waddingham Partner, Paul Leandro, the webinar gives you the opportunity to hear the very latest information coming from the OECD around pension issues, alongside the expert insight of Isabel Coles, who sees how this translates for businesses through her role at global pension and benefits consultancy, MBWL.
Past Event - 10th December 2020
OECD Perspectives: Pensions Outlook – 2020 Global Pensions Issues in the Time of Covid-19
We are delighted and extremely privileged that the OECD has chosen to launch its latest insight into global pension issues with us, our clients and contacts. Its report focuses on the pension outlook for beyond 2020, and especially the impact of Covid-19.
We will discuss the findings of the OECD’s Pensions Outlook 2020 report, in particular in the areas of:
- Retirement savings in the time of COVID-19
- Selecting default investment strategies
- Communicating and engaging on investment strategies for DC retirement savings
- Paul Leandro (Chair) – Partner, Barnett Waddingham
- Pablo Antolín – Principal Economist, Head of the Private Pensions Unit and Deputy Head of the OECD Insurance, Private Pension and Financial Markets Division
- Elsa Favre-Baron – Policy Analyst in the OECD’s Private Pensions Unit
- Romain Despalins – Statistician in the OECD Directorate for Financial and Enterprise Affairs
- Stéphanie Payet – Policy Analyst in the OECD’s Private Pensions Unit
- Isabel Coles – Head of International Consulting, MBWL International