We will explore areas of plan design – both accumulation and pay out phases – as well as considerations around diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), employee communication and engagement, and employers’ views on their role in providing pension plans.
Past Event - 11th May 2023
OECD Perspectives: Shaping the future of DC pensions
We are delighted to be joined by Stéphanie Payet from the OECD for a discussion on some of the initial findings from their global study on how to address hardship in retirement, which aims to define a policy framework for DC pension systems that will address inadequate levels of retirement saving across diverse socio-economic groups and employments worldwide.
The key topics we will be discussing include:
- Trends in DC pension provision globally
- Initial findings from the OECD’s research
- Potential future developments in employer-sponsored DC plans
- Isabel Coles – Head of International Consulting, MBWL International
- Paul Leandro (Chair) – Partner, Barnett Waddingham
- Stéphanie Payet – Policy Analyst at the OECD Capital Markets and Financial Institutions Division