Global Governance & Oversight
We know that many organisations are recognising the need for a stronger governance approach to manage their benefit plans effectively. We are here to help.
Our team offers expert support for multinationals in setting up their own global governance framework, and for implementing a robust governance structure to successfully manage their global pensions and benefits in line with their strategic objectives.
As each company’s situation and priorities differ, we start with a discussion of your circumstances, priorities and challenges with regards to your overall retirement and benefits strategy.
Our global governance services include:
- Advice on global pensions & benefits governance principles, policies and procedures
- Design and implementation of global governance frameworks
- Defining and monitoring goals and key measures of success
- Advising and supporting global benefits committees
- Plan audits and reviews
- Regular updates on legislative changes, market trends, innovations from around the world, etc.
- Advice on cost and risk management
- Employee fit and engagement
- Operational strategy and support
We’ll help you navigate the differences in mandatory and supplementary benefit arrangements between countries and implement a governance structure that is right for you, reflecting the degree of centralisation within your organization and HR/benefits function.